Become a partner
become part of the sector
BDIA Partner program
The BDIA Partner Program actively promotes interaction between data centers and suppliers. The program unites leading data center companies with the common goal of promoting a growing data center market.
Benefits of the BDIA Partner ProgramNetworking
- Be part of a trusted knowledge network of data centers and suppliers in Belgium;
- Representation at conferences, working groups, webinars and other BDIA events.
- The opportunity to periodically use the BDIA platform to share content and increase one’s position as a thought leader;
- The opportunity to participate as a speaker at events, depending on the topic and format of that particular event;
- The opportunity to participate as an author in publications, depending on the topic and format of that particular publication.
- Increased visibility of brand and company through BDIA’s online channels, publications and other communication tools;
- The right to use the BDIA logo on the company’s website, as part of the BDIA network;
- Ability to periodically promote company events through the BDIA platform;
- Comprehensive company profile (Pro or Premium account) on the Data Center Platform (www.datacenterplatform.com);
- Reduced rates for placing ads on the Datacenter Platform.
- Free advice on market insights;
ContactAs a representative of the data center industry, we are always open to new collaborations with leading companies in the sector. To explore partnership possibilities, we would like to receive more information about your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital platform of Europe
Why invest in Belgium?
Belgium has much to offer the investor. The country is economically one of the strongest in the world, is politically stable, has a robust infrastructure, highly educated residents, low real estate prices compared to other European countries and has a favorable business climate.
In addition, because of its central location, stable politics and multilingualism, Belgium has long been the heart of the European Union and other important international organizations such as NATO. Because of this strong international orientation, Belgium is very attractive to large multinationals, lobby groups, diplomats and the press.
Stay informed about news, events, updates through our newsletter